Who’s taking care of you and your family while you’re taking care of business? WBCM, that’s who!
WBCM has the best benefits in the industry, offering both full-time and part-time employees a generous and comprehensive benefits package, including excellent compensation plus three weeks leave, 8.5 holidays, 401k match, and more!
Group Life, Health, Dental, Vision, and Disability Insurance
- Affordable medical, dental, vision, and prescription coverage for you and your dependents.
- Heath Savings Accounts (HSAs) available for employees enrolled in our HSA-compatible plan
- WBCM pays 100 percent for short-term and long-term disability, accidental death and dismemberment, and life insurance.
- Medical/dental and dependent care flex spending accounts
- 401(k) retirement plan with company match
- Wellness Program
- Employee Assistance Program
WBCM offers tuition/certification reimbursement, company-paid subscription for continuing education courses, compensation for obtaining a professional license or registration, company-paid professional organization memberships, lunch and learns, and business development training for eligible staff.
Access to Machine Readable Files
This link leads to the machine-readable files that are made available in response to the federal Transparency in Coverage Rule and includes negotiated service rates and out-of-network allowed amounts between health plans and healthcare providers. The machine readable files are formatted to allow researchers, regulators, and application developers to access and analyze data more easily.