Dick Magnani, one of WBCM’s founding principals, once said, “I often wish that I were able, after designing a project, to pick up a hammer and actually build it.” That desire and intent is exactly why the firm began WBCM Construction Services, LLC in 2002. The service offerings compliment our engineering groups and stand on their own within the industry.
The head of our construction group is a LEED BD+C accredited professional whose passion lies in helping you design, construct, commission, and maintain high-performing, environmentally-sensitive, and sustainable buildings and to achieve LEED certification, if required.
If you arere looking for one source to manage all phases of your project’s life cycle—from concept development and team formation to facility construction and facility operations and management—WBCM Construction Services is where your search can end.
Project Management and Consulting
- Feasibility Studies
- Site Evaluations
- Project Scheduling
- Constructability Reviews
- Cost Evaluations
- Construction Cost Analysis
- Construction Cost Budgeting
- Life Cycle Cost Analysis
- Value Engineering
- Utility Surveys
- Quality Control Inspection
- CPM Scheduling
- Bid Evaluation
- Cost Control
- Performance Documentation
- Safety Programs and Training
- Claims Avoidance
- Claims Analysis
- Change Order Evaluation and Negotiation
- As-Built Drawings
- Operation and Maintenance Manuals
- Commissioning Assistance
- Job Auditing
Facility Commissioning and Maintenance
- Center for Leadership Excellence, Lockheed Martin Properties, Inc.
- World Trade Center Flood Restoration, MPA
- AAI New Expanded Offices
- Curie Court Office Modifications and LEED Certification Lockheed Martin Properties, Inc.
- Vehicle Processing Center, Mercedes-Benz USA
- Sagner Ballroom and Facility Upgrades, Beth Tfiloh Congregation
- St. Peters Fire Damage Restoration, Archdiocese of Baltimore
- Social Hall Expansion and Upgrades, Bnai Jacob Shaarei Zion